After 2 weeks of not uploading anything, I felt that it is time to at least update a little. Yes, this is the (making-of) base save file for FE6/FE8 Character Journeys.
That Matthew arena video is just a clip I recorded long ago but I have no idea what to put for the title, so I just slot this here along with these 2 battles. Decided to add some classic Tommy Wiseau quotes too to "improve" on my video quality. What a story Mark!
Anyway, for FE6 Journey, the battle will consist of Jahn + Idoun's map, in a team of 2 to 3 members, depending on the theme. If someone can help me improve the team combination, the naming or just simply my Engrish, please leave a comment. So here's the list:
1. In memory of Karla: Karel + Fir + Bartre (Path B)
2. Soldiers of Pherae: Alan + Lance + Wolt
3. Ostian Knights: Bors + Barth + Wendy
4. Mercenary Trio: Dieck + Ward + Lott
5. Pegasus Sisters: Thany + Tate + Juno (Path A)
6. Boys from an Orphanage: Chad + Lugh + Ray
7. Etrurian Nobility: Clarine + Klein + Elphin (Path B)
8. Different Paths of the Sword: Rutger + Oujay + Astohl
9. Vassals of Elimine: Saul + Dorothy + Yodel
10. Clan Silver Wolf: Sue + Shin + Dayan (Path B)
11. Ilia's mercenary knights: Zealot + Treck + Noah
12. Teacher and Childhood Friend: Roy + Lilina + Marcus
13. Unlikely Axe Alliance: Gonzales + Geese + Garret
14. Girl Rebel Power: Cath + Lalum + Echidna (Path A)
15. Vassals of Bern: Ellen + Miredy + Zeis
16. The Etruria Generals: Percival + Cecilia + Douglas
17. Girls of Nabata: Sophia + Fa + Igrene
18. Magic Lineage: Hugh + Niime
I'm used with these names way back then so the localization feels kinda off whenever I read them. Well, you should know who I am talking about from the obvious team names.
..also, I know some of the teams doesn't make any sense, but this is the best I could come up with. The team is a must as solos are not possible for certain characters like Lalum (dancer) and Cath (Thief with only A rank sword, not enough to damage Idoun.)
NOTE: Since chapter 21 has a secret shop that sells statboosters, they will automatically have maxed stats. However, I will limit the boots and body rings usage to just 1, so not to worry.
Oh yeah, I am going for route B first as I want Karla's family to be my first FE6 Journey. :3
FE8 Journey: This consist of Lagdou Floor 10 and Fomortiis map.. meaning that I have to prepare multiple save files because one is before the story ends, and one is obviously after (for the special characters). It will be a solo battle this time, TRUE SOLOS, yay.
So, this is the part where you guys will help me with the voting, please request for your favourite class for the character that you want, including their highest weapon rank.
Example: Eirika will not need to have any votes since she only has 1 promotion path, and she only uses swords. Ewan, however, can promote into different classes, with different weapon arsenal. So, in order to make it possible. Tethys will be the sole exception where maybe I will use the stone glitch to let her solo too..
Just name your character and class, with the preferred weapon for S rank. I will then pick the one with the highest votes for the solos, as I will not be doing for the same character twice.
NOTE: these characters "might" not have maxed stats during the Fomortiis battle as the statboosters are only buyable AFTER the story, so to "optimize" their stats, I will just play this with 100% growths, just treat that I am lucky with their growths.
I won't be using statboosters on them since I am already "lucky", as Eirika/Ephraim route have different amount of statboosters to prevent confusion. I will be playing Ephraim Hard Mode, if you wish to know.
Also, Lagdou Ruins solos for creature campaign characters:
Caellach, Orson, Riev, Ismaire, Selena, Glen, Hayden, Valter, Fado, Lyon (done already).
Remember to leave a comment!