CAN YOU USE HTML IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS? IF SO, HOW MUCH IMPACT DOES IT HAVE ON THE LISTING?
Paul wants to know if Amazon allows html coding in product descriptions – you know, stuff like bold, italics, headings, and other things to make the text and descriptions “pop” for the reader. Scott’s answer outlines the basic html he uses in his product descriptions and why he only uses a few minor things. You’ll learn a lot from his answer.
DO YOU HAVE AN AMAZON OR ONLINE SALES RELATED QUESTION YOU’D LIKE TO ASK?
If you’re trying to build a business that sells products online, don’t reinvent the wheel or spend way too much time researching an issue on your own. Take advantage of the Friday episodes of The Amazing Seller – the Ask Scott sessions. Scott Voelker is ready to answer your questions about Amazon sales, private label, online marketing, and much more. Listen to this episode to get a feel for the kind of expertise Scott has to offer and to learn how you can ask your own questions. http://theamazingseller.com/Ask
BE YOUR OWN BELIEVER!
As a business leader, you know that it takes hard work to see the results and success you’ve set your sights on. But how do you stay motivated along the way? Obstacles will arise and energy will dissipate, so how do you plan to press on? Scott encourages business leaders like you to adopt the BYOB method. No, you can’t drink your way to success by bringing your own beer! BYOB means to Be Your Own Believer. You’ve got to be the biggest advocate of your dreams and goals for success. You can’t expect others to cheer you on along the way, take charge of your own motivation! If you’d like to hear Scott go into more details about this concept, make sure to catch this episode of The Amazing Seller!
IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ONLINE, JOIN THE FREE PRIVATE LABEL WORKSHOP.
One of the things that Scott Voelker has provided free of charge for a long time is the private label workshop. He’ll walk you through the 5 phases involved in researching, buying, and launching a product on Amazon and to top it all off, he’ll stick around for questions after the workshop is over. You can find out more about the private label workshop and how you can get registered for the next one. http://theamazingseller.com/workshop
▪ Check out my Weekly Workshop Link: http://theamazingseller.com/workshop/
▪ New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’: http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/JS (affiliate link)
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/LIVE – Scott’s upcoming LIVE event
• Learn more about Sponsored Product Ads – http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• Join the TAS Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAS.Private.Group/
• Ask Scott a question – http://theamazingseller.com/ask/
• Send Scott a note in the mail – http://theamazingseller.com/notes
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 339 – http://theamazingseller.com/339
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 312 – http://theamazingseller.com/312
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 189 – http://theamazingseller.com/189
• Catch Scott’s case study – http://theamazingseller.com/buildlist
• For info on patents and trademarks click – http://theamazingseller.com/186
• 1kfasttrack.com - https://1kfasttrack.com/
• Amasuite Link: http://amasuite.com/scott/
• JungleScout - https://www.junglescout.com/amazingseller/
• The Amazing Seller P.O. Box 995 Fruitland Park, FL 34731
****My Email Address: [email protected]
Listen to more From The Amazing Seller - http://theamazingseller.com - FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.
More from The Amazing Seller:
New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’: http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
The Retail Arbitrage Challenge: The https://www.1kfasttrack.com/1k-challenge