Level 2: Red Light District Secrets
1. From the start duck into the porn shop to avoid all the activity on the street. Once inside press the center bookcase on the wall with the three switches, and it will swing out revealing some armor and pipe bombs.
2. In the porn shop, behind the counter and near the shotgun and security monitor there is an atomic health atom atop the bookcases. Just to the right of that there is a secret compartment with a holoduke in it.
3. At the end of the dark hallway, just before the elevator, there is a pitch
black corridor to your right. Walk down it and make your way to the dimly lit
passage. Snag the atomic health atom and box of pipe bombs.
4. In the bathroom, blow up the toilet and press the wall behind it to gain
access to the sewer. You will find lots of goodies including the jetpack,
steroids, holoduke, RPG rounds, night vision goggles, pipe bombs, and an atomic
5. In the dance area of the strip joint face the air duct. Walk backwards until
you are in the corner on the couch. This will cause an area behind the two
strippers to open up. Sprint to the compartment, and you will be rewarded with
the chain gun and ammo for it.
6. The first of several stupid secrets that you must get in order to complete
the level; jump in the air duct in the strip joint and follow it backstage;
collect the pipe bombs on your way.
7. From secret 6--Hit the switch that opens the curtains and raises the pillar. Jump onto the pillar and then onto the ledge that leads to the exit. Turn to your left and jump onto the platform to get the night vision goggles.
8. Near the exit by some crates there is an illuminated wall. Open it up to get a portable med kit.
Developers Apogee Software
Publishers Apogee Software
GT Interactive Software
Platforms MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Playstation vita, Playstation 4 Game.com, PlayStation, Sega Mega Drive, Xbox Live Arcade, iOS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS
Platform of origin MS-DOS
First release Duke Nukem
July 1, 1991
Latest release Duke Nukem Forever
June 14, 2011
Achievements \ Trophies:
All Too Easy
Find a secret area.
Piece of Cake
Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty.
Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty.
Come Get Some
Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty.
Damn, I'm Good
Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty.
I'm Back, Baby
Complete "Alien World Order" on any difficulty.
Duke's Mighty Foot
Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.
Step in a pile of excrement.
Shake It, Baby
Tip an exotic dancer.
Oomph, Uugh, Where Is It?
Find 70 secret areas.
Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay
Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.
Invaders Must Die!
Kill 1000 enemies.
Take No Prisoners
Kill every enemy on a level.
Use a cheat code.
Find the Doomguy in the Level "Death Row".
Duke, Use the Force!
Find Luke in the Level "Lunar Reactor".
Why So Serious!?!
Find Sam in "Mirage Barrage".
I Never Inhaled
Use the hookah in High Times.
See, I'm Tough Too!
Finish any level on "Damn, I'm Good" difficulty.
I Never Knew This Was Here
Find any secret level.
That's What She Said
Listen to Developer Commentary (Use at least one trigger).
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Use the Incinerator
Burn 50 bad guys to death.
Kill a Firefly Trooper while it's flying small.
More Than 2 Weapons At Once?
Carry all weapons with ammo at once.
Kill 5 bad guys with one shot.
Kill 10 bad guys in 10 seconds while on steroids.
NO COMMENTARY GAMEPLAY Let's Play How to Live Streaming Twitch Walkthrough Playthrough Review Nintendo Microsoft Sony Apple Google Steam iPhone iPad iOS Android Wii 3D 3DS DS Dreamcast Game Boy Advance iOS Linux Mac OS X GameCube PlayStation 4 Sega Mobile Cool Fun Free to Play Games Download Music Clips Sex Love Dating Girls Xbox One 360 Playstation 4 PS PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4 PS5 PSP Next Portable Vita Console PC Mac Windows OSX Live PSN 2160p 1080p 720p 4K 2K HD HQ 30 60 FPS Demo Beta Singleplayer Offline Multiplayer Solo Coop Internet Cooperative Online 100% Achievement Trophy