❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️ https://jesus-comes.com/index.php/2018/04/27/zucker-salz-essig-sugar-salt-vinegar/
❤️ SECRETS OF LIFE OVERVIEW ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/secrets-of-life-lebens-geheimnisse/
❤️ EN - DE - FR - ES - TR - RO ❤️ TEXT, PDF & AUDIO's... 3. TESTAMENT ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/das-dritte-testament-the-third-testament-el-tercer-testamento/
❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/english-love-letters-from-jesus-for-his-bride-and-the-left-behind/
❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️ http://awakeningforreality.com/latest-video-and-audio-letters-neuste-video-und-audio-briefe/
❤️ JACOB LORBER ❤️ https://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/jakob-lorber-pdfs/
❤️ GOTTFRIED MAYERHOFER ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/53-sermons-of-jesus/
Jesus Christ reveals by Gottfried Mayerhofer
Secrets of Life ... Chapter 24 - Pentecost 1875
Sugar, Salt and Vinegar
Thus says the Lord:
1. You see, My children, here I am giving you three words which denote things you all well know, although you fail to know the role which the above mentioned substances play in the material nature and even less what they correspondingly represent in the spiritual sense.
2. Another new field among the natural objects of your visible earth shall be given or unlocked to you. You will then, as so often before, see and learn anew about the important qualities often concealed in things, which, because you see them every day and use them for various daily needs, do not strike you as being important. And so with these three things, namely sugar, salt and vinegar, new proof shall be given as to how much the Spiritual is linked with matter, is expressed by and contained in it. And you may even more realize the extent to which man should endeavor to recognize the spiritual structure of the entire world, which cognition can then often lead him to a proper evaluation of Myself.
3. Look, sugar and its juice are found everywhere in the plant kingdom and are present also in the animal kingdom and even in the human organism.
4. The juice of sugar, or the sweet juice which usually arouses a pleasant sensation when it is enjoyed, is so widely distributed in nature that there is almost no living being which would be unaware of its comforts.
5. The many plants, which in their structure possess the ability to draw the sugary substance out of the soil in which they grow, are in turn the main supporters of many animals which collect, consume and process the so prepared sugary substance in flowers or fruits for their own sustenance.
6. In the fruits, and in former times even in the few medicines known to mankind, the sugary foodstuff played the predominant role whereas nowadays, with the decline of the human race, it has been replaced by poisons.
7. Syrup or sugary substances were the equalizers in illnesses, the alleviating remedies which, as it were, sweetened the material life of most living beings, including man, of course as long as they used them in moderation or according to certain rules. For neither man nor animal can live exclusively on sugary substances.
8. Since you now see that the syrup, industrially extracted from the plant substances and in crystallized form, mixed with your foodstuffs, has gained such extraordinary importance, the question easily arises, namely: “Why is it precisely the sweet juice, called sugar, which causes such pleasant enjoyment while eating or drinking? For there are surely plenty of other substances which, taken from all kingdoms of nature, are used for our nourishment and which could perhaps be dispensed with, whereas the absence of sugar juice would render many foods quite unpalatable.”
9. Well I answer with another question: “What is sugar, seen in a spiritual sense?” and through the answer to it you will also find the above question answered, for once you know the foundation on which all these material experiences, desires and appetites are based, you will easily realize why foods and drinks sweetened with sugar are so enjoyable for you.
10. You see, sugar in its spiritual correspondence represents in the material creation - love!
11. Where love is merely the endeavor to arouse, sustain and propagate pleasant sensations, sugar, as an additive to other things, is the main mediator in making many substances palatable.
12. Love in every form can, and must, sweeten their position for human beings, and this is correspondingly done also by sugar.
13. Love mitigates all harsh feelings and pours balm onto open wounds. It comforts, calms, equalizes and renders many a thing bearable, which otherwise would seem unbearable.
LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP