Tuning Oracle Using An AWR Report teaches Oracle DBAs how to make Oracle Database systems fast using standard Oracle reports and performance data. This seminar will lead you through the entire process turning you into a respected performance analyst. Your solutions will be spot-on and everyone will know it. When users call about a performance problem, you will know what to do, do it fast, and be able to explain the situation with clarity and confidence.
For details to go http://www.orapub.com/video-seminar-tuning-oracle-using-an-awr-report
PART ONE of this seminar builds your strong foundation. You will learn how an Oracle Time Based Analysis combined with OraPub's 3-Circle Analysis are used to methodically expose problems and develop solutions. You will understand the larger performance picture that escapes most DBAs. It is foundational and it sets you up for success!
PART TWO of this seminar focuses on constructing a time based diagnostic framework, developing targeted tuning solutions fast, and turning this all into a compelling story. Your solutions will make sense and your analysis will be clear. Your peers and management will trust and respect your work.
Do NOT watch this seminar if you are looking for training about all the AWR report sections or how to work through an AWR report from top to bottom desperately searching for problems and solutions. If this is you, then I recommend you purchase one of the many available AWR books and also my Oracle Performance Firefighting book. BUT, if you are looking to solve any performance problem that comes your way based on an AWR report, then this seminar is exactly what you want.
Tuning Oracle Using An AWR Report - Part 1
1. The Big Picture: How The Pieces Fit Together
2. Why A Time Based Analysis Is Awesome
3. Oracle Processes Are CPU Suckers!
4. Oracle Processes Hate To Wait! - Part 1
5. Oracle Processes Hate To Wait! - Part 2
Tuning Oracle Using An AWR Report - Part 2
1. Building A Diagnostic/Troubleshooting Framework - Part 1
2. Building A Diagnostic/Troubleshooting Framework - Part 2
3. Finding Multiple Performance Solutions Fast! - Part 1
4. Finding Multiple Performance Solutions Fast! - Part 2
5. How To Create A Great Performance Story - Part 1
6. How To Create A Great Performance Story - Part 2
7. Resources: The Learning Never Stops!
For more information go to www.orapub.com